Welcome to Northside/Northpoint OB-GYN
Thank you for visiting Northside/Northpoint OB-GYN, with offices located in Atlanta and Alpharetta, Georgia. The physicians, nurse practitioner and staff at Northside/Northpoint OB-GYN are among the leading providers of ob-gyn care in the state of Georgia.
Our ob-gyn doctors are all board-certified specialists who have several decades of combined experience caring for thousands of women of all ages with all kinds of ob-gyn health concerns. We treat each of our patients as a unique individual who will benefit from a personalized care plan. Medically and personally, we treat you the way we would want our own daughters, sisters, mothers and friends to be treated.
Whether you need routine preventive care or advanced treatment for a specific gynecologic condition, you can rely on our compassionate highly trained doctors and staff. We provide complete, up-to-date care in a unique personalized environment. In fact, if you are a woman living anywhere in the Atlanta area, you have every reason to make Northside/Northpoint OB-GYN your first choice for exceptional ob-gyn care.
We look forward to seeing you and welcoming you to our practice.
Northside/Northpoint OB-GYN provides obstetric and gynecology services to the area of Buckhead in Atlanta, GA, North Atlanta, Sandy Springs, Alpharetta, Dunwoody, Roswell, Forsyth and Cumming in Fulton County, GA. Our obstetricians and gynecologists offer the following treatments and procedures:
• Novasure for abnormal bleeding • Endometrial ablation for endometriosis symptoms
• Robotic hysterectomy • Hormone replacement therapy • Laparoscopy surgery • LEEP
• Incontinence surgery for stress urinary incontinence • Infertility treatment
• Testing and evaluation for recurrent pregnancy loss • STD testing
• Menopause treatment • Robotic myomectomy for uterine fibroids
• Remedies for ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, preeclampsia and vaginal prolapse
To learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment, please call our main office at (404) 255-3633. You may also use our online Request an Appointment form.